Friday, June 1, 2018

New Experiences

Summer once again fills the air luring many people towards the natural beauty of the outdoors. As for me, I look forward to resuming my daily bike rides. One of my favorite pastimes, an hour cycling along the roads always allows for the perfect opportunity to ponder both new and progressing ideas.

I hope everyone is enjoying reading my recent posts as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Though I have previously dipped my hand into freelance writing, I have never practiced the art with a consistent effort. I've come to find I derive great pleasure in the literary art. For as long as I can remember I have carried a passion for research- no matter the topic. Now I have found another outlet that allows me to put my talent to use. I love to hear from my readers. Do you have a particular topic you would like to see an article on? If so, you can email me at adrienne_davenport@hotmail.com or leave your comment below. I will be happy to oblige you in your interest.

Happy reading,

Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment