Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Release!

Hello everybody,

I must say I am thrilled! Almost Wonderful is officially released. Interested? You can find it on Amazon.com through the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Almost-Wonderful-Adrienne-Davenport-ebook/dp/B0109XJ7TM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435770538&sr=8-1&keywords=almost+wonderful

I can't think of a better way to start a month. Seeing the finished product is one of the best feelings in the world for an author. When you hear peoeple say it's like watching a baby grow this may seem a little over-dramatic, but it is so true! If you want to learn a little patience, writing a book is a good way to go about it. If the process doesn't drive you crazy you definitely have a great reason to break out the wine! To my fellow authors- you have all my respect- and a special cheer for my nephew, Sebastian, whose poem was published in an anthology today. Great job, I'm very proud of you!

Have a great fourth everyone!

- Adrienne Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment