Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Moving Forward

In an effort to more closely connect with my readers, I have attempted to keep my social media pages a little more up-to-date. I have to admit, I have thoroughly enjoyed the process! This especially holds true with sites like Pinterest and Instagram where I can use photos to share pieces of myself on a more personal level. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions on these, so feel free to stop by and check them out.

As for "Almost Wonderful"- I am happy to say I am slowly making ground. Having shifted locations, I find the characters very intriguing to work with as well as very enjoyable. I love their depth and spirit. When the time grows closer I will post an excerpt here for your thoughts and diversion. Until then keep watching.

Happy reading,

Adrienne Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment