Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Busy and Loving It!

So far it has been a wonderful summer, even if I haven't taken a great deal of time to lounge by the pool with a martini in one hand and a fresh book in the other. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. It seems like I enjoy life far more when my wheels are spinning. I am thrilled to announce, I have officially reached and surpassed the first turning point of the plot for "A Lady by Nightfall". Between the renovation we are undertaking around our house, the new blog I have been keeping up for a little diversity, and the fight to keep up with my son, it was starting to seem like quite a long road to get there.

Due to the added layers of this book's storyline, I have had to put far more time into planning and examining the various turns so those features of the plot that are interwoven, are smoothly laced together. I always love a challenge, so I don't regret it for a moment. Even more to the point, I never get bored. That said, I am more anxious now than ever to see the finished project. No doubt, I'll have more information soon. For now, enjoy a little fun in the sun!

Have a wonderful 4th of July,

Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment