Friday, May 24, 2019

The Human Puzzle

Many moms will agree, watching your child grow up and move on to the next stage of life isn't always easy. Lucky for me I don't have to deal with the monster step yet, however, sixth-grade graduation is set to take place in a few short days. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in awe. Time has a way of flying and if you're not careful you'll find yourself saying you have no idea where it went. That said, I don't regret any of it for even a moment. Unlike many mothers, I've been allowed to enjoy every step of the process and surprising as it is, my son has yet to get sick of me. Let's just say I'm grateful, considering we are complete polar opposites. For those of you who have experienced similar circumstances, you will understand how huge this factor can be. Ever wonder what category you fall into? Try this link on for size:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test




Apparently, I fall under the "Campaigner" category. Not entirely surprising having read the synopsis. This definitely coincides with my Gemini zodiac sign! I'd love to hear from any of you on what results you receive. As with most facets of writing, human nature never fails to fascinate me. It is amazing how a single trait, which can seem so small in the broader spectrum, can so strongly affect a relationship or even an entire string of events when writing. Are you soft-hearted, a perfectionist, stubborn? Perhaps you enjoy picking flowers? What if it just so happened that spending time flower-picking lead to a meeting with your ideal mate? In a book and in real life this is not so uncommon. That said, I hope you enjoy this quiz as much as I did.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment