Thursday, May 14, 2015

When it seems like forever...

Hello everybody!

       I will start by saying, it has been awhile. For some months now I have been busily writing my latest novel, Almost Wonderful. I will readily say, sometimes it seems like the project itself takes forever, but at the end of the day it is always worth it! That great joy you receive when you finally see the finished product that you worked so hard to help create is such a wonderful feeling! For those of you who are new at the writing game, I know it can seem like a grindstone to chip at when you're writing a large book. It can be as exciting as a trip around the world or as painful as having a baby! From personal experience though, I will always say "Keep at it!"
       Just recently I received the final cover for my upcoming book which will be released July 1st, 2015 and I can't wait to share it with the world! Thanks for taking a minute to share with me in that joy and happy writing!


- Adrienne Davenport

No comments:

Post a Comment